Luckily we already met on Wednesday and really hit it off, so today should be a breeze. And, hey, I get to fuck Angel Rivas, what could be better?
We drive for about 30 mins from Central Budapest into an industrial area and rock up outside a shabby warehouse, used in the distribution of cardboard boxes. This is the location for our shoot today, which is great, because I like it raw and grimey.

Angel is already there with the make-up lady getting ready and I dutifully go and say 'hi' while the crew set about choosing the best area to shoot and put up all the equipment.
After she has some still glamour photos taken, does a couple of short videos of her stripping and masturbating to camera, then a short video of her sucking me off, Angel is ready to take the full force of the Cockfill.
Our scene is shot on the factory staircase, harsh, dirty metal steps. It makes for some awkward positioning, but its hot nonetheless. A nice combo of BJ, pussy licking, standing doggy, reverse cowgirl, then some anal with her bent over the steps ending with the juice on her butt. This is an other hot scene for the Playgirl TV series and a very happy ending to my time to Budapest.

Without time for a wash, I have to rush and get a taxi to the airtport for my flight back to Manchester.
As I sit on the plane and take in the shinging lights of Budapest as we fly directly over the Danube, I can still feel Angel's pussy juice dripping down my cock. "You dirty, unwashed bastard" I think to myself. Then I smile.

www.jonnycockfillxxx.com
No comments:
Post a Comment