Monday, 7 May 2012

Birthday behind, Budapest beginning

So, another year of my life passes me by. I am now 32. There, I'm not ashamed to admit it. By this time in their lives, both my parents were married (to each other) and had their two (and only) children. What do I have to show for my 32 years of existence? A headline grabbing stripper/porn 'star' teacher who now makes a living from from getting naked and shagging. 

But, as I always say, we all have to live our own lives to our own goal posts and not simply regurgitate the lives of our parents or feel pressured to 'achieve' certain mile-posts just because they did or because its what society expects of us. Fuck that!

My birthday weekend began, as so often my weekends do, with a couple of strippergrams on Friday night: one in Liverpool (to a bunch of Barnsley beauties in a stunning apartment on Bold Street) and later to the Jury's Inn, Manchester for a lovely group of Scottish Asian girls. 

Saturday rolls by and, after a brief trip into town to purchase a few props for my new act, I head into TigerTiger in Manchester to manage yet another night of stripping glory with The Dreamboys. I have become tired of turning up with my cop outift and discovering that one of the other guys was also intending to be a cop, so I finally merged a couple of my acts together to come up with an outfit that I know no other stripper currently: a British gent. Well, that's what I'm calling it. If you're easily offended by gratuitous displays of the union jack and rubbing the flag against my genitals and nipples while 'God Save the Queen (or, as I prefer to call her, the unelected old German bitch who 'runs' this country)', then maybe the act is not for you. If you have a sense of humour and your sense of patriotism can stand a certain sense of ironic finger-pointing, then please, come on down!

After the show, I met up with my parents, who had come up that day, by way of Wakefield for a flower show, from Northamptonshire, and my son. My parents are certainly no party-goers and I just fancied a quiet one too, so my birthday night was spent in a sushi restaurant in The Printworks savouring the delights of Tempura and Gyoza.
My parents stayed the night and Sunday was equally as pleasant and restrained: driving up to my new house in Oldham and discovering the surrounding villages while heading over to the beautiful Dove Stone Reservoir, after a pub lunch in Greenfield. The dog got some good exercise and the olds proved that their legs are good to function for another few years at least.

And now Monday and I'm jetting off later for a week of shooting for Playgirl TV. Four days, four girls. Who could ask for better than that? I'll try my best to keep you up-dated with what goes on on here, but I have no guarantees of Wifi connections. The Ibis is hardly the lap of luxury!

So, I hope I have prove that the life of a porn 'star', even on his/her birthday, is not always sex, drugs, rock and roll. Some of us like nothing more than a quiet night with those we love and care about while preparing for a week of hardcore fucking ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment