Thursday, 10 May 2012

Playboy TV Shoot in Budapest, Day 2

Today we have two sets of shooting to do with two different girls: A short bit of non-sex acting in the afternoon with Angel Rivas and then a hardcore fuck scene in the evening with Shalina Devine.

We arrive at an Italian restaurant shortly after 2pm, the venue for the first shoot. I finally get to meet Russian porn starlet, Angel Rivas, for the first time as she is getting her make-up done. I have heard a lot of good things about Angel from various people and she failed to dissappoint. Very friendly girl, great sense of humour, not to mention, of course, incredibly HOT! She is just my kind of girl, dark features, beautifully contoured body, not skinny, while still maintaining a certain Soviet mystique about her.

It takes us just over an hour to shoot the prepation pieces for our eventual scene on Friday, which largely consisted of sitting in a cafe, walking down a d street and snogging in a doorway.

And with that done, Angel and I shared a quick drink before she departed. Really looking forward to Friday now. At least now I know that, at the very least, she won't be a sniffling wreck like Bernice.

Next location is an underground car park a short drive away. In walks Shalina Devine with her husband Michael. Shalina is dressed all in black, with long shiny black hair and a look that isn't too far off Nicole Sherzinger. Again, she is ticking my boxes and getting me going. However, she seems a little cold and somewhat stand-offish. So I make the effort to meet her and her husband. Michael explains that they are Romanian, but now live in Germany. A nice chap, much shorter than her, who then exits to leave Shalina to get on with it. This is a relief to me, as it can be very hard to do a scene with someone's husband/boyfriend gawping at you while you nail his Mrs.



Within a few moments it becomes clear that Shalina is certainly not as sultry as her initial impression as she rather candidly confesses, in her strong Romanian tones "Some people think I am miserable, but I cannot smile all the time". At which point she pulls a beautiful smile and we both laugh. This is the only first of many one-liners that has me and the crew in stitches.

Before we actually get onto the fucking, we have to shoot a 4-minute blowjob that Playboy TV use a trailer. 4-minutes of having Shalina Devine suck my cock har while I lie back on a pile of tyres, its enough to make most guys pop! Devine by name, divine by nature!



After a bit of pre-fuck acting pieces, we get down to the rumpy-pumpy which commences with some pussy licking and cock-sucking before moving onto doggy over the car, mish with her on the bonnet and then some anal action before a pop shot over her arse. Shalina is brilliant to work with and an awesome fuck, hot body and incredibly sexy. I have to say it is probably one of the best scenes I've ever done, she is certainly one of the hottest girls. Compared to yesterday, its like one extreme to another!

Thank you, Budapest! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment