
The weather is warm and both the setting and building are beautiful. To top it off, the girl I am working with today, Irina Bruni, is a stunner. She could easily be a classic model. Which is perfect as she is made to closely resembly Audrey Hepburn in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. Unfortunately, the Russian stunner is too young to know who she is or to have heard of the film. It hardly matters, the likeness between the two of them is impressive nonetheless.

Today's scene is supposed to be made to appear as an art gallery. She catches me eye, I pull her (or does she pull me?) and we fuck in a make-shift broom/store cupboard. She sucks, I lick, we fuck, I jizz on her stomach. Another happy ending!

The director says the scene looks hot. I wait to see. Another succesful day from the crew for Playboy TV in Hungary.
No comments:
Post a Comment