Wednesday, 10 October 2012

More Wishlist Angels

Look at some of the amazing presents I received from some wonderful fans!
 
If you fancy treating me or supporting me in fitness regime, you can visit my wishlist at:
 
 
Men's Liquid Silver Metallic Hot Body Bikini Swimsuit
Thanks to Paul in Florida for ordering me these.
Not quite your every day beachwear, but I'm sure they'll make an appearance somewhere one day!
 
 
Toronto Raptors NBA Seasonal Contrast Grey / Lava Red New Era Cap 59FIFTY
Thanks to R in Birmingham, one of my top fans.
This cap will be making an appearance on SheBang real soon!
 
 
DIGIFLEX Luxury Digital Mens Red LED Light Sports Watch
Thanks again to the amazing R in Birmingham for this.
 
 
USN Premium 8 hr Casein Vanilla Flavour
Many thanks again to R in Birmingham
Slow release protein, perfect before bed time!
 
 
CNP Strawberry Whey Protein Powder
From the wonderful R in Birmingham again (amazing guy!)
Crucial for getting those muscles pumped and staying pumped!
 
 
DEK Sports Pumps
I think these are from Emma in London, thanks Emma! x 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment