Sunday, 27 February 2011

Two more scenes for 'Sex Juice!'

This week I shot two more scenes for Billi Bhatti's follow-up series to 'What Billi Did Next'.

The first one with porn cutie, Lucy Love, who I have worked with on some of my own content on a couple of occasions, so it was really nice to see and work with her again.  We were joined by 'Britain's Got Talent' contestant, 'DJ Talent' (in a non-sex role, of course).  We shot the scene in a dance studio in Bethnal Green, on a leather sofa, I really look forward to seeing it, I think its going to look really hot!   Here I am in my best DJ Talent-esque 'rude boy' outift:


The next scene was with the exotic British-Jordanian performer, Leah Jaye, shot at Billi's apartment we fucked, where else, but on his bed!  Here we are taking a little breather between positions.  Porn can be hard work sometimes, guys!:

No comments:

Post a Comment