I have been a porn actor for several years using the name ‘Jonny Cockfill’ and a stripper using the ‘Johnny Anglais’ pseudonym. However, I have recently shot to ‘fame’ in the press in the UK and around the world as a result of this article in ‘The Sun’:
‘The Adventures of Johnny Anglais’ is being produced and directed by a collaboration of top industry professionals from within the mainstream media to produce a high quality and tasteful erotic DVD film in order to capitalize on the recent notoriety of the ‘Johnny Anglais’ name.
I will be the only male performer featuring in the productions and scenes will either be boy/girl or boy/girl/girl. All scenes will involve hardcore sex, but no anal. We are aiming to shoot over the weekend 14th-15th August in a London location.
If you are interested in performing in this exciting new production alongside me, or know someone who might be, then please send your details, including photos, to either of the following email addresses:
johnnyanglais@gmail.com
jonnycockfill@gmail.com
I very much looks forward to hearing from you.
johnnyanglais@gmail.com
jonnycockfill@gmail.com
I very much looks forward to hearing from you.
Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing it.
ReplyDeleteSounds like EXACTLY the kind of film
I want to purchase.
I hope there will be a download-to-own version,
as I live in the US and have had trouble finding
your work in that format. I was able to purchase
your scene from "The London Sex Project" from the Joybear site, which was the perfect way (for me) to be able to see your stuff!
You're a very interesting guy and when you combine your back story with your impressive body, and smarts, it makes you incredibly appealing.
Careful though, your humanizing porn actors
in way conservatives are not going to like. ;)
dung vay hoi bao thu,toi khong thich lam neu khoe thi toi xem nhung gi ban lam voi cuoc doi cua ban roi nhan chong cung qua di de lai sau lung mot qua khu khong may vinh quan neu nhu mat phai hiv ra sao ai luong truoc duoc dieu do ...xin loi nha toi chi cam nghi cua minh thoi that dang tiec
ReplyDelete